Dear ISB Community,

We have been closely monitoring the path of Typhoon Haishen.

Current weather forecasting indicates that travel to school in the morning may pose a risk for our students. For this reason, we have taken the decision to close the school campus for all staff and students on Monday 7th September. 

We will operate a virtual learning environment for all students during this day. Our published schedule for students on campus will resume as planned from Tuesday 8th September.

Tuesday 8th September Day C/HSB G1, G5, G7, G10, G11 & G12
Wednesday 9th September Day A/HSA EY1, KG, G3, G6, G9, G11 & G12
Thursday 10th September Day B/HSB EY2, G2, G4, G8, G10, G11 & G12
Friday 11th September Day C/HSA G1, G5, G7, G9, G11 & G12

We look forward to seeing all students online for lessons tomorrow morning. If you have any questions or require additional information, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. 

Best regards,

Simon McCloskey

Head of School